[epf-dev] translation and "extending from many plugins" best practices

Hi,

I’m new on EPF. I’ve just watch the videos and read the help files but I didn’t try it yet. I have a few initial - but strategic - questions to be able to proceed with my process documentation using it:

Architecture

1.    Is it possible to create only one plugin that extends “method content” from many plugins (I’d like to have one “my company global plugin” aggregating extensions from OpenUP, Scrum and XP)?

2.    Is it possible to create a “base process” (with “reusable process plugins”) that uses contents from many “method content” plugins (since “process” are stored in a package of the “plugin project”…)?

Translation and Contribution

3.    What’s the best practice to translate the Scrum and OpenUP plugins to portuguese and contribute with the community?

4.    How can I extend the translated versions (that are already in portuguese)?

Version Control

5.    Is there any initiative to use SVN?

6.    Is there any advice related to upgrade “base method content plugins” to new versions?

Thanks in advance! Maybe a few “compiled” links can help me a lot at this moment… (And congratulations for this project!)

Paulo Alvim

Diretor de Tecnologia

Powerlogic AS - Brazil

55 (31) 3555-0050