[epf-dev] DSM on OpenUP

Hi,
This is my first post on this newsletter, My name is Miroslaw Lewandowski, and i'm student at Military University of Technology in Warsaw. Currently I'm writing my thesis in domain of extending software development methodology. I'm thinking of extending OpenUP with the concept of Domain Specific Modeling. Tentatively I think I will have to make few major changes (maybe even new phase of meta-modeling?) I would like to ask what are Yours thoughts about it.

Yours sincerely:
Miroslaw Lewandowski <mirek.lewandowski@xxxxxxxxx>

Back to the top