[epf-dev] PluginService and guidelines

Hi all,

I'm working with a customer on some EPF tool integration to assist with their process management. That's going well, thank you, the API is quite pleasant to work with.

I'm importing guidelines, and the PluginService class does not have a createGuideline(..) method. This seems odd, since it has createTemplate, createExample, etc. Digging shows that the more abstract createGuidance really creates a guidelines. You might want to consider adding a proper createGuideline method - I'm instantiating through UmaFactory for now, but would be a nice fix.

Regards,

Christian

Back to the top