[epf-dev] EPF Composer - Dev Question

I am looking at integrating some ideas we have for "process instantiation" within an RCP environment and perhaps using the Composer RCP for a container.

I have downloaded source from CVS - but I am unable to run EPF Composer from the plugin.xml. Is there a howto on getting started developing/debugging composer? I did not find a product definition in source, does such a thing exist?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated,

David Allen
CTO Sparta Consulting Inc.
Cell: 503-781-4045

Back to the top