[epf-dev] Model reference problems

I was working on my project yesterday. As I open it this morning, do the Share project (tells me CVS folders exist, but...)
I get a list of errors telling me my models.xmi are suddenly out of sync with my library.xmi and [configuration].xmi.
When I compare with history I see no changes in any of the xmi files!

All of my model.xmi files include the following references:

model.xmi
================
      <defaultContext href="">
      <validContext href="">

library.xmi
================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.0"
    xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:org.eclipse.epf.uma="http://www.eclipse.org/epf/uma/1.0.5/uma.ecore"
    xmlns:org.eclipse.epf.uma.resourcemanager="http:///org/eclipse/epf/uma/resourcemanager.ecore"
    xmlns:epf="http://www.eclipse.org/epf" epf:version="1.5.0">
  <org.eclipse.epf.uma.resourcemanager:ResourceManager xmi:id="_TJVNUevFEdyp6czxLiQq9g"
      guid="_TJVNUevFEdyp6czxLiQq9g">
    <subManagers xmi:id="_tPNG8GktEd27Bp47o2JutQ" href="">

configuration.xmi
================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<org.eclipse.epf.uma:MethodConfiguration xmi:version="2.0"
    xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xmlns:org.eclipse.epf.uma="http://www.eclipse.org/epf/uma/1.0.5/uma.ecore" xmlns:epf="http://www.eclipse.org/epf"
    epf:version="1.5.0" xmi:id="_y62TUKVPEdmMZJIzZ1W7Pw#__NuiAGktEd27Bp47o2JutQ"
    name="TrygVesta_SOA_Udvikling" guid="_y62TUKVPEdmMZJIzZ1W7Pw#__NuiAGktEd27Bp47o2JutQ"
    presentationName="TrygVestas SOA Udviklingsproces">

The __NuiAG... from the defaultContext reference in model.xmi is at the end of the guid in configuration.xmi and the _TJVNUOvFEdyp6czxLiQq9g in the guid of library.xmi
How do these relate. How should I fix this? I had a similar problem the other day...

How can it be, that I had no errors when I closed EPF down last night and this morning suddenly I experience these problems!?
Maybe it would be solved by some kind of projekct clean build?

Kristian

Back to the top