[epf-dev] EPF Wiki User Guide

Hi,

I have created a first version of the EPF Wiki User Guide on Eclipsepedia.

It still needs some work but I think  it covers all the basics and I also included some more advanced how to that you might find interesting:

-          how to create a Task step

-          how to automate deployments, which is nice if you do frequent updates

-          how to integrate with a LDAP server

Automating deployments and LDAP integration might require some tinkering so this is not for everyone but if you really want it I will be glad to help you set it up where I can.

So now there are three guides on EPF Wiki Guides on Eclipsepedia:

-          EPF Wiki Installation Guide (for Windows)

-          EPF Wiki Development Guide

-          And of course the new EPF Wiki User Guide

Thanks and Regards,

Onno

Onno van der Straaten

EPF Project (http://www.eclipse.org/epf)