From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kirti Vaidya
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 12:52 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Agile Grows UP Presentation

Steve,

FYI, at CSC I have used EPFC to create an agile, multi-site process called ScrumUP by leveraging content from the Scrum and OpenUP method content libraries on EPF. We are going through a due diligence process internally but in the meanwhile I could provide you information on this if it helps.

Thanks,
Kirti

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Computer Sciences Corporation
Registered Office: 3170 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, Virginia 22042, USA
Registered in Nevada, USA No: C-489-59

Back to the top