[epf-dev] Auto internationalization for content names

I am developing an EPF content model for a danish company. I frequently have names with special characters such as å, ø and å.
This is allowed within EPF composer but when I publish a site I get a ressource not found error as these characters are encoded in the URL references but the resulting html files are not URL encoded.
Thus I end up with a html file such as : Miljoevariable på udvikler PC_90A3AA5.html
And an error when browsing the published site:
The requested resource (/SOAudviklingsproces/TrygVesta_SOA_udviklingsmodel/guidances/supportingmaterials/Miljoevariable%20p%C3%A5%20udvikler%20PC_90A3AA5.html) is not available.
I think EPF composer should give a warning on such invalid names or even better, auto encode/translate.
For danish characters this would result in these auto translations: å = aa, æ = ae, ø = oe.
Possible, the translation strategy could be configures from a properties file or using the Eclipse Preferences store .

Kristian

Back to the top