Re: [epf-dev] EPF F2F July 16-18 at University of British Columbia

Heh... I came in on Sunday for something else and wow.... I almost got
turned away at the border.  My passport did not check out (have been
to over 25 countries lol) and for the first time I got pulled into the
"special room" for an hour and a half.

Eh.

Oh well.  Fun with travel!

If anyone wants to meet tonight or tomorrow night or Wednesday AM for
breakfast, let me know I am staying downtown next to the Four Seasons.
 I leave at noon Wednesday to Phoenix, Arizona.

- mike vizdos