[epf-dev] EPF F2F July 16-18 at University of British Columbia

Hello Everyone:

I just want to update you on next week's face to face. I have ordered catering. We will be meeting in the Kaiser buidling at UBC starting Wednesday at 1:00pm in room 3028. I have ordered catering for Wednesday if you are too rushed to have lunch before arriving in Vancouver. I have also ordered catering for breakfast and lunch Thursday and Friday.

Officially the schedule is:

Wednesday July 16th  1:00pm to 5:00pm (lunch and snacks available)

Thursday July 17th        9:00am to 5:00pm (breakfast at 8:30, and lunch at noon)

Friday July 18th              9:00am to 12:00pm (breakfast at 8:30 and lunch at noon)

If all goes well you will have wireless access to the internet. Sorry, but I may not be able to arrange a router if your machine is wireless challenged (maybe its about time to get a new machine don't you think?).

I do not have an agenda yet for the F2F - although I would like to place the topic outreach on the agenda.

Here is a map to the Kaiser building (for those of you who attended the F2F we had here two years ago, it is the same building as last time, but a different room):

http://www.maps.ubc.ca/PROD/index_detail.php?locat1=313

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top