[epf-dev] OpenUP Experience Report

Hello Everyone:

This is an experience report I wrote a while ago after using OpenUP at a client site.  It is rather descriptive and detailed and therefore rather long. I plan to create a 10 page version of it soon (suitable for a conference experience report). What I would like is your feedback on this whitepaper so we can eventually make it available on the EPF website and recommendations for themes that I may extract from this paper to create a suitable conference experience report or two.

Best regards,

Steve