Re: [epf-dev] Meeting notes

One addition to the meeting notes:

Bruce MacIsaac mentioned that IBM will be doing some internal and external betas that depend on having a stable version of the practice library.
IBM would like to snapshot the library on April 16 and then do some bug fixing.  If it's OK with other committers, we'd like to do those bug fixes in CVS so as to avoid fixing in 2 places.
So if committers can just check with me between April 16 and April 21 before checking in things, it will allow me to decide whether or not to take a snapshot first, so as to avoid any impacts.
Committers, please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ricardo.

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/09/2008 02:56 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Meeting notes

Here you have the meeting notes from our call today.

Please, let me know if I forgot to capture anything.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino.

[attachment "20080409_EPF_Content_Call.rtf" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM]