[epf-dev] APG TOGAF 2007 Process Library

Just wanted everyone to know that we have finished the APG TOGAF 2007 Process Library (ATPL). This is a set of five EPF Composer method plugins that completely represents all content in the current TOGAF 8.1.1 specification. You can view the published website at www.aprocessgroup.com/togaf/published. If anyone is interested in finding out more about the ATPL, including licensing, please feel free to contact me. We will be doing a formal product announcement shortly, but I thought the EPF community might be interested in knowing about it now…

One thing of additional interest is that we built a SPEM2 model of TOGAF 8.1.1 and used that to drive the development in EPF Composer. Must say that this approach worked very well… The ATPL website has a link to the published SPEM2 model (done using the SPEM2 UML Profile and SPEM2 Base Plugin Profile using Enterprise Architect from Sparx).

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|

President

Armstrong Process Group, Inc.

651.491.5575 c

715.246.0383 f

6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message

www.aprocessgroup.com

    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:

The Open Group Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference

Glasgow, Scotland, April 20-25, 2008

www.opengroup.org/glasgow2008

IBM Rational Software Development Conference 2008

Orlando, FL, June 1-5, 2008

www.ibm.com/software/rational/events/rsdc2008

Back to the top