From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Balduino
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 1:38 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Agenda for content call tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I see we have 3 items for our discussion tomorrow (please let me know if there is anything to be added):

- Method Authoring guidelines

        - collect feedback from committers on the method authoring guidelines sent 2 weeks ago
        - Q&A (Kelli Houston will join us)
- Release plan:
        - Fine-tune the release plan we started last week
        - Get commitment/ideas for current iteration from those who couldn't attend last call
- Next release number
        - Report from folks who discussed this topic on Monday
        - Discuss open issues they raised

Conference details:

Toll-free dial-in:         1-877-421-0025
Toll dial-in:              1-770-615-1242
IBM Tie-line dial-in:      421-0025
Participant passcode:      876927

Talk to you tomorrow.
Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino.

Telelogic, an IBM company
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Senior Systems Engineer
Telelogic North America Inc.
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone:+1 (613) 266 5061

Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top