[epf-dev] Question about published work product descriptors

Hello,
I've got a question about published work product descriptors.

This is the scenario:
1) We have 3 capability patterns "a", "b" & "c".
2) We add several tasks that use a work product "p" to "a", "b" & "c" (so
we have 3 descriptors for that work product, one for every capability
pattern)
3) We have another capability pattern "d" where we apply "a", "b" & "c"
(with extended variability).
4) We publish the cp "d" and see the "Work product usage" tab.
5) The descriptor published for "p" in "d" it's the descriptor published
in "a".

Is it the intended behavior?
I think the descriptor published por "p" in "d" should be an aggregation
of the descriptors in "a", "b" & "c", at least in their relationships, as
the aggregation of their textual descriptions wouldn't be easy.

Thanks in advance for your response,
Javier.

Back to the top