RE: [epf-dev] EPF Activity Diagram Customization

Thanks, but it´s not exactly what i want. I'd like to use epf's diagram editor to create those activity diagramas but usinga different schema. For example, I'd like to replace task images and still use the diagram editor with automatic linking the method content as it does.

I'd tried looking for images at epf's folders and I found many gif images (16x16 or 32x32) but i'm not quite shure if replacing them would make de desired effect. and also there are some duplicated images in different folders n' I don't know exactly which one to replace.

Thanks,
BRGDS

Leonardo Romeu
Computer Engineer
Tlantic SI - Brazil

Subject: Re: [epf-dev] EPF Activity Diagram CustomizationTo: epf-dev@eclipse.orgCC: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; epf-dev-bounces@eclipse.orgFrom: xjiang@xxxxxx.comDate: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:36:39 +0800
Yes, you can customize activity diagram (or activity details diagram and work product dependency diagram) by assign a Supporting Material (which include your customized diagram) to a process by select "User Defined Diagram".IBM China Software Development LabLeonardo Romeu <leonardoromeu@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Leonardo Romeu <leonardoromeu@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2007-12-19 19:07

Please respond toEclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
[epf-dev] EPF Activity Diagram Customization

Is there a way to customize activity diagram images? I'd like to customize it to suit my organization needs.Thanks