Re: [epf-dev] EPF Activity Diagram Customization

Yes, you can customize activity diagram (or activity details diagram and work product dependency diagram) by assign a Supporting Material (which include your customized diagram) to a process by select "User Defined Diagram".

IBM China Software Development Lab

Inactive hide details for Leonardo Romeu <leonardoromeu@xxxxxxxxxxx>Leonardo Romeu <leonardoromeu@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          Leonardo Romeu <leonardoromeu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          2007-12-19 19:07

          Please respond to
          Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] EPF Activity Diagram Customization

Is there a way to customize activity diagram images? I'd like to customize it to suit my organization needs.

Thanks

Receba GRÁTIS as mensagens do Messenger no seu celular quando você estiver offline. Conheça o MSN Mobile! Crie já o seu!_______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx