Re: [epf-dev] Will not be available for Wednesday's telecon

On the last meeting we agreed we wouldn't have a call tomorrow. We will resume our calls on first week of January.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/18/2007 10:30 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Will not be available for Wednesday's telecon

Hello Everyone, and the best of the season to you all (very pc greeting don’t you think J )

I will not be available for the regular Wednesday telecom  - if there is even a telecom tomorrow (I’m heading out for a ski vacation). However if there is a telecon tomorrow morning could I ask that you take a look at issue

212777 2007-12-12 nor P3 PC ASSI EPF Content unspe --- Paper describing the EPF Agile Kernel

This is the issue that I created for tracking creation of a paper for Agile 2008. The call for papers is Feb 28th so we do not have much time to write this up.

Best regards,
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx