[epf-dev] Will not be available for Wednesday's telecon

Hello Everyone, and the best of the season to you all (very pc greeting don’t you think J )

I will not be available for the regular Wednesday telecom  - if there is even a telecom tomorrow (I’m heading out for a ski vacation). However if there is a telecon tomorrow morning could I ask that you take a look at issue

212777

2007-12-12

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

unspe

---

Paper describing the EPF Agile Kernel

This is the issue that I created for tracking creation of a paper for Agile 2008. The call for papers is Feb 28th so we do not have much time to write this up.

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top