RE: [epf-dev] Proposed Agenda - Wed Status Call

Hi,

I would love to see it. I think also this fits into a larger discussion on growing the eco-system....

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

"Bjorn Gustafsson" <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/28/2007 01:01 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Proposed Agenda - Wed Status Call

Hi all,
If there is room on the agenda, I would like to take the F2F opportunity to demonstrate a tech preview of our upcoming ProjectKoach edition for Eclipse.
Just like its predecessor ProjectKoach 2007, ProjectKoach for Eclipse provides out-of-the-box support for the project management work products.
In addition, this edition is capable of importing EPF processes and instantiate those right in the iteration plans.

Cheers,

Bjorn Gustafsson
GOOD Software Inc
bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx