From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: woensdag 28 november 2007 2:44
To: epf-dev
Subject: [epf-dev] Proposed Agenda - Wed Status Call

Hi,

I suggest that we focus tomorrow's call on any additional preparations for next weeks F2F meeting.

Your conference access information is as follows:
Toll-free dial-in:               1-877-421-0025
Toll dial-in:               1-770-615-1242
IBM Tie-line dial-in: 421-0025
Participant passcode: 876927

8-9 AM Pacific Time

Current F2F agenda is:
We will be having our next EPF Face to Face meeting December 6th and 7th at Rally Development’s offices in Boulder Colorado. The agenda for this meeting includes the following topics:
a.      Discuss and commit to a release plan at the F2F.
b.      Discuss the “practice library” at the F2F. (Per to lead)
c.      Working session on OpenUP enablement at the F2F. (Steve to lead)
d.      Discuss how to growing the EPF community. (Per to lead)
e.      Discuss translation effort and process for translation (how do we validate/approve). (Ricardo to lead)
f.       OpenUP improvements (Nate to lead)
g.      EPFWiki training (Onno)

Looks like we will have roughly a dozen or so people partipating.

- Any preparations or alterations needed to agenda?
- When will we start / end each day?
- Any coordination to be done, such as carpooling to/from the airport?

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework