Re: [epf-dev] Unable to make the Enable Call tomorrow

I waited on the call for 5 minutes, but no one else joined.
I'm off this Wednesday. If you are planning to have the call, someone needs to provide a number for participants to dial in.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/18/2007 10:27 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Unable to make the Enable Call tomorrow

Hi Everyone:

I have another client meeting tomorrow morning so I will not be able to make the enablement call. I prefer not to cancel it though. The only item I would have put on the agenda is that I am trying to commission a graphic artist to rework the OpenUP “gear” poster.

For Wednesday’s call can we put on the agenda planning for the Boulder f2f? Specifically, any logistical requirements we want to pass on to RallyDev?

Best regards,
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx