[epf-dev] Unable to make the Enable Call tomorrow

Hi Everyone:

I have another client meeting tomorrow morning so I will not be able to make the enablement call. I prefer not to cancel it though. The only item I would have put on the agenda is that I am trying to commission a graphic artist to rework the OpenUP “gear” poster.

For Wednesday’s call can we put on the agenda planning for the Boulder f2f? Specifically, any logistical requirements we want to pass on to RallyDev?

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top