From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:25 AM
To: EPF Dev
Subject: [epf-dev] Slip, Slide, Away and PosterFest: Wednesday Nov 7,8-10:30 AM PST

Hi,

join us for a collaborative session where we will evolve two OpenUP Collateral:
  • PosterFest for OpenUP. We have had a great discussion over the last month on what an OpenUP poster should look like, and we want to nail down the layout. Bring your ideas and creative hat!
  • OpenUP Slide Presentations. We will review current presentations and brainstorm about what additional material is needed to provide people the material they need to get the message out.

Save the time for now, more info on the specifics of the meeting to come.

Thanks

Per Kroll
(M) 408-219-2963

Collaborate to Innovate! Register today for Telelogic's annual User Group Conference November 4-7 in Atlanta
Learn more at www.telelogic.com/campaigns/2007/ugc/americas/index.cfm

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at
www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Senior Systems Engineer
Telelogic North America Inc.
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone:+1 (613) 266 5061

Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top