[epf-dev] org.eclipse.epf.resourcemanager

Good Morning List,

I'd like to know how I could access the packages org.eclipse.epf.resourcemanager, org.eclipse.epf.resourcemanageimpl and org.eclipse.epf.resourcemanager.util

I've searched in CVS and downloaded build, but I couldn't found.
I notice that have in javadoc, but I trying to make an API to provide software engineering tools integration and I need to know how could interpret the epf library, particulary the files library.xmi and plugin.xmi.

Someone has a tip?

Thanks

Back to the top