[epf-dev] Shuttle and Hotel information for Boulder F2F

Hello Everyone:

Sue at Rally has given us a few options for transportation between DIA and Boulder…..l

A few options on getting to and from Denver airport (DIA) in December.

If there are 10 or more coming from DIA at the same time, you could arrange a charter with People's Choice Transportation (http://www.pctransportation.com/index.htm which our travel agent recommended) or SuperShuttle http://www.bouldersupershuttle.com/supershuttle/boulder_supershuttle_DIA%20Denver.htm.  People's Choice has a 28-passenger mini coach for $390 one way. See more details in the attached document. Ryan Benjamin is the contact at 303-289-2222 or ryanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. SuperShuttle offers a 10-passenger van for $250 for 5 hours and 21 passenger mini coach for 5 hours for $375. To reserve a SuperShuttle mini coach, contact 303-261-7824 or 720-366-3542. Both companies offer door to door service and take about an hour for the one-way trip.

If you have a fewer than 10 people heading to Boulder at one time, the SuperShuttle offers hourly shuttles at 10 minutes after every hour from 5:10-12:10am for $31 per person and $10 for each additional person one way. Transit time is closer to 90 minutes but could be a little less; door-to-door service is available. Returning to Denver, this shuttle leaves at 30 and 50 minutes past the hour and takes about 90 minutes. Roundtrip ticket is $58 per person. To make a reservation, contact # is 303-227-0000.

Renting a car(s) may make sense for your group and would also give you a vehicle or two to get across town from The Boulderado to our offices at 3333 Walnut St. Overnight valet parking for hotel guests is $8.  At the same time cab fare from the hotel to our offices is about $8 and can be arranged by the hotel valet/concierge or by contacting 303-777-7777.

Meanwhile, here’s information on some hotels in Boulder.

St Julien Hotel & Spa (downtown Boulder, just off Pearl St Mall, about 10-minute drive to our offices) http://www.stjulien.com. Rate is usually $190/200. Breakfast is additional via room service or starting at 6:30am at Jill’s restaurant in the hotel http://www.jills-restaurant.com.

The historic Boulderado (downtown Boulder, just off Pearl St Mall, about 10-minute drive to our offices) http://www.boulderado.com. Rate is usually around $165, but breakfast is not included. Breakfast is offered within the hotel at Q’s Restaurant starting at 6am, http://www.qsboulder.com.

Courtyard Marriott (closest to our offices on Pearl Street East, about 5-minute drive to our offices) http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/denbd-courtyard-boulder. Rate is usually around $150 with on-site breakfast option.

I assume that some of you have “preferred “ or dictated hotels you must use.  Can we decide  during Wednesday’s telecon if we are going to try and get a group rate at one of the hotels or just make it every person for themselves. Rally has offered to help us book the hotel.

Best regards,

Steve Adolph