From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:26 AM
To: Epf
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] EPF Face to Face Dec 6th and 7th at Rally Development in Boulder Colorado

Hi Steve
I'm afraid that I won't be able to travel for the meeting. I'm very keen to continue to contribute to the ongoing development of OpenUP though. Is there a possibility of a conference call during or perhaps before the session to discuss the agenda item that Nate is leading around potential OpenUP improvements?
Many thanks
Mark
Mark Dickson
EAS Practice