Re: [epf-dev] About Spanish version of EPF Composer

Francisco,

That's a great initiative, thanks for volunteering.

I would like to see what other people would suggest, but my take is that you can start a group to discuss the translation issues (example, via users groups or forums), and then create a Bugzilla issue where you attach the results of this discussion - the list of translated terms.
From there, we can then discuss how to implement those terms in the Spanish version of EPF Composer - which this community is also invited to contribute at any time.

And please let us know about the progress of this effort and how else the EPF community can help.

Regards,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"FRANCISCO RUIZ GONZALEZ" <Francisco.RuizG@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/25/2007 05:02 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] About Spanish version of EPF Composer

Dear Colleges

We are a Software Engineering and Information Systems research group (http://alarcos.inf-cr.uclm.es/defaultEng.aspx) at University of Castilla-La Mancha (Spain).

We have experience on process engineering, develop of software methodologies, etc. and we are very interesting in EPF Composer. We want to speak with people responsible of Spanish version of EPF Composer in order to improve the terminology in this language. For instance, we can organize an international community of experts with native Spanish language (Spain and Latin America, 22 countries) in order to define a formal translation of SPEM 2.0 and UMA terminology.

We wait your answer.
Best regards.

Francisco Ruiz Gonzalez

Dep. de Tecnologías y Sistemas de Información

Escuela Superior de Informática

Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha

Paseo de la Universidad, 4

13071 Ciudad Real (ESPAÑA/SPAIN)