RE: [epf-dev] Jump-start OpenUP projects with ProjectKoach - afree project management tool

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your feedback - much appreciated!
I'll give short answers here and then I will elaborate more in a separate
e-mail directly to you.
Work Items List: ProjectKoach separates the "what" from "when and how long
does it take" of the work to be done, in the Project Input and Iterations
views respectively. Or, the other way around, in ProjectKoach the concept of
OpenUP's Work Items List is implemented by these two views combined.

Feeding of EPF meta-data into ProjectKoach: this is on our wish-list but at
this time it is a manual procedure to create the process model. (a fairly
quick, but still manual, procedure)

Who should I be talking to, to learn more about the ins and outs of reading
EPF meta-data, and perhaps see a couple of code samples?

Thanks,
Bjorn

Bjorn Gustafsson
GOOD Software Inc