[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [epf-dev] [Wiki] How to Reference Uploaded Images
- From: "Straaten, Onno van der" <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:03:00 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcfqrflM1yd2RYOsQfGFa+mdR1zb7wAJRWRg
- Thread-topic: [epf-dev] [Wiki] How to Reference Uploaded Images
This URL you copy paste into the dialog box for inserting
an image, or hyperlinking an image in the TinyMCE HTML Editor.
Selecting your images from a drop down box or something in
TinyMCE HTML Editor is on the back log ;).
BTW, it is Onno, not Ono!
Hi All (primarily Ono) :)
I uploaded a translated image for
the Scrum wiki, and was wondering how I can reference the uploaded image in the
Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.