Re: [epf-dev] [Wiki] How to Reference Uploaded Images

I see the image is attached to Bugzilla, we could move it to CVS, have the web site published and updated to the wiki in the next few days.

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Lyndon Washington" <hoshposh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/29/2007 07:31 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] [Wiki] How to Reference Uploaded Images

Hi All (primarily Ono) :)

I uploaded a translated image for the Scrum wiki, and was wondering how I can reference the uploaded image in the content page?

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide me.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-