Re: [epf-dev] Issue with Activity Diagrams on a Delivery Process after publishing

Hi Andy,

Yes, I've checked my published site, an extra '/' was being added to the activity diagram image url during publish, I'll file a bug later. Than you.

But I'm interested in which web server are you used, I've tried deploy my published site to Apache and IIS, the activity diagram shows correctly in WBS page even if an extra '/' is there.

Thanks & Regards, Jiang Xuan

IBM China Software Development Lab

Back to the top