Re: [epf-dev] Notes todays general/overarching concall

Sorry,

too many windows open, this comment was meant for another thread, the one about changing name from OpenUP/Basic to OpenUP.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/01/2007 12:30 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Notes todays general/overarching concall

Hi,

my major concern is what changes are required to names of files, plug-ins, libraries, etc. The reason for that is that those changes would impact any extensions. If we wait until we got files back from editing, we are doing these changes 2 weeks before release. Is that too late?

Is my fear warranted? Does it make sense to do all changes to file names, plug-ins, libraries now, and to the files that are locked for ediring once they are back?

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

"Jaana Nyfjord" <jaana@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/25/2007 01:00 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Notes todays general/overarching concall

Hi,

Thanks for todays meeting. Here are the notes. Please, let me know if
there should be any errors.

In summary the status is:

Summary M9:
Total:  13 open bugs
Deferred to M10: 4 bugs
Deferred post 1.0: 1 bug

Next status call will be Monday July 8 at 9.00 am (PDT). July 1 is a
holiday in Canada.

Cheers
Jaana Nyfjord
[attachment "June252007OpenUPGeneral_OverarchingTelecon.doc" deleted by Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM] _______________________________________________