From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:35 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Remove /Basic from OpenUP/Basic

Hi,

my major concern is what changes are required to names of files, plug-ins, libraries, etc. The reason for that is that those changes would impact any extensions. If we wait until we got files back from editing, we are doing these changes 2 weeks before release. Is that too late?

Is my fear warranted? Does it make sense to do all changes to file names, plug-ins, libraries now, and to the files that are locked for ediring once they are back?

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

"Jaana Nyfjord" <jaana@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/26/2007 11:47 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] Remove /Basic from OpenUP/Basic

Hi all!

Find enclosed a list of pages where the "/Basic" is used (bug 191330 -
reconsider the OpenUP/Basic moniker). The list is 3 pages.

It is suggested that we find a person that takes on the task of removing
the "/Basic", and who also double checks that I didn't miss any occurrence
of the "/Basic". Would any of you be able to take this on?

Cheers
Jaana N.[attachment "Bug 191330_june25.doc" deleted by Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM] _______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx