[epf-dev] Interested on collaborating in translating the OpenUP Library

HI, I'm Carlos Hernández from Puerto Vallarta, México, I have a startup software company, We had been looking for ways to improve our processes and recently I found the OpenUP and the EPF initiatives, we are learning about OpenUP and how to extend it to our particular needs, but in our way to learning it we are interested in translating it to our native language (Spanish - Latin American) so I'm asking for guidance about how could the process be to do such translation and where can we start?

Cheers from México!

Back to the top