[epf-dev] SimSE for OpenUP?

hiho,

Has anyone seen this “Educational, Game-Based Software Engineering Simulation Environment” called SimSE?  There is a game design framework and then some examples including one for the Rational Unified Process, another for XP and more.

For some people that are interested in contributing to the EPF project, perhaps they could create an OpenUP model for this application.  That could drive some fun outreach.

The SimSE project is run out of the University of Irvine, CA and it was funded by the NSF.  Dunno how all that relates to the Open Source nature of EPF.  I’m not sure if a model with this SimSE tool could be hosted on the Eclipse site, but it need not be anyway.

Check out the screen capture of me messing around with the RUP version.  Since it was the *Rational* Unified Process I went ahead and bought a pile of tools as the very first thing ;)

Back to the top