RE: [epf-dev] Meeting notes - Todays general package call

Hi Chris (S),

Thanks a lot for noting the mistake. We should contact Chris A, who
reported the bug originally.

You make an important and good point regarding the definition. I will add
it in Bugzilla to ensure it is not missed in future work.

Cheers,
Jaana

 Hello Jaana,