Re: [epf-dev] Modelling entry-exit criterias for processes

Currently, we only have Entry and Exit States for Activities. You enter these in the Work Product Usage view of the Process Editor. For example, you can model that a work product Vision needs to be in the state of Stakeholder Agreement before an Activity called Define Scope can be performed.

Once, we support SPEM 2.0 in the future we will consistently allow to specify Constraints for all Work Definitions.  The UMA meta-model actually allows assigning Constraints to every Method Element, but we just do not have a UI for it, yet.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 (408) 463-5096

"Pamio, Diego" <diego.pamio@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2007 19:27

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Modelling entry-exit criterias for processes

Does anyone know why the Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria pre-post conditions present in the SPEM metamodel are not included in EPF?

Regards,
Diego N. Pamio
asdc
Argentina Software