RE: [epf-dev] FDD Process

From the technical point of view, I’ve already started to split our current process definition in “pure FDD” plugin and the tailoring to our organization plugin. This way, sooner or later we will have a FDD Content available. In the meanwhile I will figure out about legal and related stuff in order to see if we can donate the FDD content work to the eclipse community (I make no promises).

Is there any tip I should know in this early stage?

Regards,

Diego.

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Balduino
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:03 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List; epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] FDD Process

Diego,

Not that we are aware of. That's a good one to represent in EPF if you or someone you know can volunteer some time to lead/develop material on this topic.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Pamio, Diego" <diego.pamio@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2007 07:09 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] FDD Process

Is there any already started effort to model the FDD (Feature Driven Development) process into EPF?

Regards,
Diego N. Pamio
asdc
Argentina Software