RE: [epf-dev] Guideline: EPC Pattern Publishing Error

hiho,

I changed the Concept: Entity-Boundary-Control Pattern into a Guideline.  This must have messed up the link to the image. I’ll fix it.

                       ------------ b

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Ruehlin
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:12 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Guideline: EPC Pattern Publishing Error

I just published and got the following error message:

Missing Resource:

./../../../openup_basic/guidances/guidelines/./resources/EBCDiagram.JPG

Owner Element:

Guideline: (Entity-Control-Boundary Pattern) entity_control_boundary_pattern

Could the last person to modify this please see if it’s their error?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer