From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pamio, Diego
Sent: dinsdag 24 april 2007 3:51
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: [epf-dev] epfwiki

Any news on the legal aspects of the epfwiki addition to epf-composer publishing mechanism? To which date the Eclipse Legal guys have committed to give a verdict on the topic? I mean, baselining process, comparing versions and having rss feeds could automatically deploy several CMMi best practices on OPD/OPF that our Organization and many others will surely appreciate. If not possible to get the donated code, then I will suggest adding these features to the current epf-composer in the hard way (coding ;-))

Regards and thank you in advance,

Diego N. Pamio

asdc

Argentina Software