Re: [epf-dev] CVS Module Folder for Scrum Is Missing

Lyndon,

It's true the folder has been moved, but Scrum hasn't been "ignored" as the error message says below :-)

Per latest discussions and proposal on guideline for translating content, the new location in CVS for any of the processes being translated to other languages is on the folder 'nl_libraries' (accessible from the root of CVS):
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/nl_libraries/?root=Technology_Project

The OpenUP and other processes including Scrum, in it's original language (which in most cases is English, except the Scrum plug-in) should be found also on the root of CVS, under 'libraries'
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/libraries/?root=Technology_Project

Please refer to "Translating Method Content Guideline" for more information:
http://www.eclipse.org/epf/general/documentation.php

Regards,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
EPF Committer (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Lyndon Washington" <hoshposh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/26/2007 09:23 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] CVS Module Folder for Scrum Is Missing

Greetings,

Before I entered a bug for this, I wanted to quickly check to see if the structure of the CVS repository had changed over the last week, during my time off.

When trying to get the Scrum plugin with the following command:

cvs co -d epf-scrum "org.eclipse.epf/libraries/Scrum/Scrum English/Scrum"

I receive the following error:

cvs server: cannot find module `org.eclipse.epf/libraries/Scrum/Scrum English/Scrum' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

True enough, when I browse the repository there is only the OpenUP folder in the libraries part of the repository.

Where did everything go?

Was Scrum abandoned?  :)

Cheers,
-Lyndon-