Re: [epf-dev] Use of OpenUP/Basic

Carlos,

Can you send a soft copy of the ACM conference article?

Charlie Yan
EPF Composer Dev Lead
Phone: 408-463-5137

Carlos Castro <carlos_andres_castro@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/28/2007 11:19 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Use of OpenUP/Basic

Hello,

This is just a quick email to let you know how we are using the Open UP / Basic (per the request on your web site).  Feel free to contact me if you want more details.

I am a MS student working in the Requirements Engineering lab at DePaul University (
http://re.cs.depaul.edu/).

This lab has created a tool for automated requirements traceability (called Poirot), and we are using the Open UP / Basic as a content starting point to create a software engineering process that is customized for automated traceability and this tool.  We recently published an article for an ACM conference on this subject.

Hope this is useful, and keep up the great work!

Carlos Castro-Herrera

carlosacastroh@xxxxxxxx
Center for Requirements Engineering,
School of CTI, DePaul University,