Re: [epf-dev] E2 Iteration assessment / C1 Iteration Planning

Per .. I am in the middle of a quality audit week and I will not be able to make the call... my status is the following

* I raised 1 bug for each content element on deployment that I think we could add for deployment ... the idea is to start discussing this points...Ricardo and Jim made a few comments .... include feedback on the plug-in and then schedule a call to make to review everything as a whole

I march I will have plenty of time to work on OpenUP so I hope to

- write content for deployment (and gather help) ... align content with CM discipline - review and translate feedback from I2 reviews on project management into bugs, and solve some of them

thanks

Ana

Per Kroll wrote:

Thanks