From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Adolph
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 3:23 PM
To: 'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'
Subject: [epf-dev] California F2F

Hi Guys:

Just before I book my non refundable ticket, I want to verify the details have not changed, we are meeting in Orange County Feb 8th and 9th.

Also is anyone planning to fly into LAX? I’m thinking of LAX because I can get a later flight out on Friday – I have to be in a seminar Saturday morning in Vancouver L

Best regards,

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at

Chris Sibbald
Vice President, Standards and Technology
Telelogic North America Inc.
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
K1P 6A9

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone: +1 (613) 266 5061

 Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.