From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Sibbald
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:09 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: External Chris Sibbald; Kurt Sand
Subject: [epf-dev] Next EPF F2F Meeting

Hi Folks,

It is confirmed that the next EPF F2F meeting will be held Feb 8/9 at the Telelogic offices in Irvine CA.  The Telelogic office is located at:

9401 Jeronimo Rd.

Irvine, CA 92618

The closest airport is John Wayne airport in Orange County (SNA), which is about 10 miles away.  LAX is 50 miles away. San Diego airport (SAN) is 80 miles away.

The following people have already confirmed their attendance:

Kurt Sand (Telelogic)

Chris Sibbald (Telelogic)

Per Kroll (IBM/Rational)

Jim Ruehlin (IBM/Rational)

Ricardo Balduino (IBM/Rational)

Brian Lyons (Number Six)

Ana Paula Valente Pereira (Whatever Consulting)

Steve Adolph (UBC)

Mark Dickson (Xansa, tentative).

Let me know if you plan to attend.

I will send Hotel recommendations as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Chris

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software

Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Vice President, Standards and Technology
Telelogic North America Inc.
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa
Ontario K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone: +1 (613) 266 5061

Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

 Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top