From: Per Kroll <pkroll@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:00:37
To:Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] Logistics for European Face-to-Face on 10-11th November

Hi,

sitting in the airport on the way to London F2F.

suggested agenda:

* Introductions and agree on agenda
* Per to walk through project plan, iteration plan, and results from NA F2F
* Mark to discuss progress (quick demo?) and plans for DSDM
* Ana to discuss plans for Deployment
* Ad/Julian to discuss some of the areas of interest for Capgemini
* Ben may have some news regarding Telelogics interest in Scrum, and Symphony(?)
* Discuss and agree to vision for EPF, including how to expand the content
* I would like to discuss how to grow the various EPF communities (user, value add, and committer / contributor)
* Other topics
* Thu night - suggest dinner. Who said Indian? Or is fish & chips?

known attendees:

* Julian Holmes (Capgemini)
* Ad Strack van Shijndel (Capgemini)
* Per Kroll (IBM)
* Mark Dickson (Xansa)
* Ben Williams (Telelogic)
* Morgan brown (Telelogic)
* Jared Pulham (Telelogic)
* Ana Pereira (Whatever Software)
* Whoever is joining - recruited at Agile Bus Conf.

See you over a warm beer in London!

Cheers

Per Kroll
 STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC