[epf-dev] Using EPF 1.0 to author OpenUP content

Hi committers (working with OpenUP content),

As you may have figured out, at this point we should have EPF Composer 1.0 installed for authoring OpenUP content. Sorry for the need of upgrading a couple of times last week, but the circumstances required us to do so.
In order to keep us synchronized as new, stable milestone builds are created in the next months, I will test them with OpenUP library as soon as they are made available and communicate to you when we all should upgrade.
Does that sound like a plan?

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer