[epf-dev] Game plan for the end

Hi,

for content, we will continue doing changes until today 5 PM PST. Try to get your changes in as early as possible!
After 5 PM PST today, we will only fix embarrasing mistakes, like "this guideline is empty, we need to remove it", and each such change should be communicated through epf-dev for rapid communication (Such changes should be very rare exceptions, not the norm)
Final build will be done on Monday morning.

Key changes that will take place today:
1) Per will write up release notes for content, explaining why this is a 0.9 release
2) Brian will drive resolution of the 21 open test bugs, and distribute reviews as appropriate. Please respond rapidly to his request for assistance
3) Mark will add additional performers to analysis tasks, and Jim will do the same for development tasks. These will be reviewed at our 10 AM PST PM call.
4) Everybody should seek to close their bugs. Ask others to help review by making specific requestsm such as  "John, pls review these 2 bugs". If not to be addressed in this release, mark as for Version 2.
5) Ricardo will remove the publishing of Index, and remove the "tbd" from the About custom category
6) Per will address the many last second review comments that have come in from IBM's method team (minor inconcistencies). I will address these, and post a bug so everybody can see what is going on. I will ask for help as needed.

OK, 8 hours left, lets get going!

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC