From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:02 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Release review slides

Hi,

atached you find the latest version of the release review slides.
Thanks Charlie, Kelvin, Peter, Ricardo, Chris S, Kurt, and Brian for contributing.

Brian, I still need to incorporate comments from your e-mail.

All other comments have been incorporated.
Additional feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Back to the top